Terms & Conditions
Reveel Media Pty Ltd ABN 29 623 439 529 (“Reveel”) is the promoter of the Our Village marketing program.
The words “Customer” and “you” in these Terms & Conditions refer to an entity or an individual who registers to access the services available in the marketing program and agrees to do so under these Terms & Conditions.
In addition, when using these services, the Customer shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services.
Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement.
Reveel may change these Terms from time to time and will endeavor to notify the Customer of such changes via email. If the Customer continues to use the Services, it will be governed by the updated Terms.
To help you read and understand these Terms, we’ve set out definitions of some key terms below:
Confidential Information means all systems, knowledge, ideas, know-how, programming code, concepts, trade secrets, processes, client lists, techniques, hardware, software, products, intellectual property, financial and business information and all other commercially valuable information of the Disclosing Party. Confidential Information excludes information which is: available to the public at the date of its disclosure to the Receiving Party; already properly in the possession of the Receiving Party in written form otherwise than by prior confidential disclosure from the Disclosing Party; after the date of its disclosure to the Receiving Party, available to the public from sources other than the Receiving Party; required to be disclosed by law.
“Content” – means anything that is uploaded – text, graphics, audio and video materials, documentation, information posted in Apps or Website, perceivable by a person or with the help of special devices.
Disclosing Party means a party to these T&Cs which discloses information to the other party.
Documentation means any written or electronic documentation, images, video, text or sounds specifying the functionalities of the marketing program provided or made available by Reveel to the customer.
Intellectual Property means all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, all registered and unregistered designs, copyright, moral rights, trademarks and patents) in the marketing program and any technology, software, programming code, source code, data, Applications, programs, inventions, documents, trade secrets, works, subject matter, lists, User details and information (including, but not limited to, User emails, telephone numbers and addresses) belonging to Reveel.
Marketing Program includes but is not limited to the consultancy services, software solutions, promotional concepts, QR code platform, payment gateway, media, design and printing provided by Reveel in the program.
Receiving Party means a party to these T&Cs which receives information from the other party.
Service means the marketing services contained in the marketing program.
Term means the period during which the customer has agreed to participate in the marketing program.
T&Cs means these Terms and Conditions.
Website means www.ourvillage.com.au and other websites through which Reveel makes its services available to you.
Your Data means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials submitted by you, in connection with your use of the marketing program.
“We”, “us”, “our” or “Reveel” includes our software developer Black Label Solutions (BLSS).
“Services” means Reveel and any features, technologies or functionality provided by these products or services, offered by us from time to time.
Sponsorship - Reveel reserves the right to deliver sponsor messages in conjunction with QR code scans and any printed or digital material related to the marketing platform.
Using our Services
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. Don’t misuse our Services.
Your Content in our Services
A. Ownership: You retain all rights and ownership in your content. Reveel does not claim any ownership rights in your content
B. License to your content: Even though we don’t claim ownership of your content, we do need certain licenses to your content to operate and enable the marketing program services. When you upload or submit content to our marketing program, you grant Reveel/Black Label Solutions (and our affiliates) a royalty-free worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual license to communicate, distribute, host, make modifications or derivative works (solely for the purpose of better showcase your service), publicly display, publicly perform, publish, reproduce, store, and use such content. The license granted by you is for the only purpose of operating, marketing, and improving our marketing program.
C. Nothing in these T&Cs or the Registration Form constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights. All Intellectual Property rights belong exclusively to Reveel.
D. You must obtain express written permission from Reveel if you wish to reproduce any part of Reveel’s Intellectual Property.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Black Label Solutions may also stop providing Services to you or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Pricing and Payment
The Reveel marketing program is charged at the rates agree between the parties as detailed in the Registration Form
The customer will be required to make their payments within 30 days whilst ever they participate in the marketing program
Reveel reserves the right to increase the monthly rate charged to the customer by providing 30 days advance notice in writing
Cancellation, Termination and Refunds
2. In the unlikely event that you would like to cancel the Reveel program, you should communicate with us via an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel the program. If there is no email with a cancellation request, it is understood that you agree to continue with the program.
3. On receipt of a cancellation request, our support team will send you an acknowledgement.
4. Unsubscribing to the Reveel marketing program will result in the deletion of all of your customer data on Reveel.
5. Reveel reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the marketing program and your right to access and use the Platform. Reveel will email the email address connected to your Account to notify you before taking any of the foregoing actions. Reveel will not be liable to you or any other Third Party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuation of rights to access and use the marketing program.
1. The Receiving Party agrees to keep confidential the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information and to only use and disclose such Confidential Information for the purposes authorised by the Disclosing Party.
2. Reveel will maintain commercially reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your Data.
4. You agree that:
a) Reveel may store information relating to your Account.
b) Reveel will have the right to access your Account and to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display and disclose Your Data solely to the extent necessary to provide the marketing program.
c) Reveel may also access or disclose information about you, your Account, End Users and Your Data to:
1. comply with the law, police investigation or request from a government authority;
2. protect Reveel’s rights or the rights or property of its customers or partners; and
3. protect personal safety or avoid violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Disclaimer of Warranties
1. You acknowledge that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Reveel does not provide any representations or warranties that may be implied at law.
2. The marketing program including all server and network components are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law Reveel does not provide any representation or warranty that:
a) the marketing program will meet your specific requirements;
b) your access to the marketing program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
c) any errors or defects in the marketing program will be corrected;
d) the results that may be obtained from the use of the marketing program will be accurate, up to date, complete, useful or reliable.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the greatest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will either party to these T&Cs, or their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, End Users, suppliers or licensors be liable to the other party or any Third Party for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, punitive or other similar damages, including lost profits, lost sales or business, lost data, business interruption or any other loss incurred by such party or Third Party in connection with these T&Cs or the Platform.
2. You agree that Reveel’s liability, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim or action in any way connected to the Platform will be limited to:
a) any Subscription Charges you paid during the preceding twelve (12) months; or
b) if you are a deemed a ‘consumer’ under the Australian Consumer Law, delivering the Services again or the cost of having the Services being delivered to you by a Third Party of Reveel’s choosing.
You agree to indemnify, and continually indemnify, Reveel in relation to all claims, actions, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that Reveel incurs as a result of your use of the marketing platform, your use of a Third-Party Device and/or from your failure to comply with these T&Cs and any Form and Subscription Plan.
These T&Cs will override any other terms provided by Reveel in relation to the use of the marketing platform if they are inconsistent with these T&Cs.